The Private Company Director Magazine’s 2017 Private Company Governance Summit will be May 10th-12th in Chicago, Illinois at the Swissôtel Chicago located at 323 E Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, Illinois 60601.
Private Directors Association Members will receive a $300 Discount when registering for this event.
To receive the discount, use the code PDA on the registration form. Click here to register!
“Ken Hoganson, Dennis Kessler, M. Jay Heilbrunn, Alice Peterson, Sara Hamilton, Raj Sheth, Kevin Morris, Barry Cain, Gerard Buckley, Deborah Bornstein and I attended the 2016 Private Company Governance Summit in Washington DC. It was the best conference on board governance because the speakers were mostly CEOs and Board Directors of large privately held companies. The more than 300 Attendees were also CEOs and Board Directors. It was an outstanding audience to build connections and relationships while learning from people who are at the top and sharing their journey.” Cindy Burrell, President, Diversity in Boardrooms; Founder and Board Member of the Private Directors Association
Summit Target Market:
- Private and public company directors and advisory board members
- Private company and family-owned company owners and executives
- Private equity-owned company investors and managers
Summit Session Topics:
- Starting and Building the Private Company Board
- The Board’s Role in a Crisis
- Dealing with Conflicts of Interest on Private Company Boards
- How to Interview Director Candidates
- Cybersecurity and the Private Board
- Preparing for the Board Meeting
- Private Company Capitalization, Liquidity and Shareholder Return