Chapter Founder Membership
Founder membership rate at $300 per person. Annual membership is active the day that you join. Membership will renew on your anniversary date.
As the Private Directors Association evolves, Chapters are being formed in cities around the United States. In time, we will be forming Chapters in countries internationally. Each new Chapter will recognize Corporate Board Directors and individuals providing services to Boards of Directors and Advisors who sign up at the formation of the Chapter as Founders.
Chapter Founder Memberships are now being offered in the following cities: Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, New York, Eastern Pennsylvania and San Francisco
As a Chapter Founder you are entitled to the following benefits:
- The ability to prepay for the entire year (rate to be determined), which includes Membership and attendance at all regular Chapter meetings. This is only available at this time to the Chicago Chapter.
- Two (2) guest passes without charge to any meeting. Any guest will be allowed a maximum of 2 meetings as a guest.
- Reduced costs for Company Sponsorship.
The above benefits are in addition to the Standard Member Benefits listed below.
To join as a Chapter Founder CLICK HERE
Standard membership rate at $210 per person. Annual membership is active the day that you join. Membership will renew on your anniversary date.
- Member profile listed in online member directory
- Reduced member registration fee at meetings and events
- Evening meeting dinner invitation
- PDA Board Candidate Coaching and Referral Program
- BoardProspects Premier Member Discount. For details, CLICK HERE
Complimentary subscriptions to "Directors & Boards" magazine, a 40-year old journal of corporate governance, and "Private Company Director", a relatively new magazine serving private company owners, shareholders and directors, a $325 value!
To join as a Standard Member CLICK HERE